NGO In Noida For Child Education

Parkshala.com


"Today was my last day as mentioned before so I took chocolates for the kids as a token of my appreciation because I've become so attached to them.
A huge thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful organization and I'll forever cherish the hours I've spent with the kids, teaching and learning somethings myself along the way.
All of them, despite how naughty they might be, hold a special place in my heart and it's nothing but love and support from my side for them.
Thank you again and I'd be utterly grateful if you would have me to be a part of Parkshala again, in the near future "
-Advitya Sirohi
Amity University
Taught English to Grade VIII 
Advitya, Thank you for your compassionate heart and beautiful soul. Your time and skills were genuinely needed. So deeply grateful to you! You know you're always welcome at Parkshala!


Comments

  1. I want to make a presentation regarding NGO conferences/expo to get funding for my NGO, if anybody has any information, please let me know on:
    disjuct@gmail.com
    9873622215

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MindGrind Mondays : Has the societal emphasis on marks done more harm than good to the real pursuit of knowledge?

MindGrind Mondays : India ranks #144 in World Happiness Report. Why?

MindGrind Mondays: Kerala- #1 in literacy rate and #2 in crime rate. Is our education system failing us?